Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This site contains carving instruction, photos of carvings and designs

Photo Gallery and Other Designs

I Charles Caspersen will be displaying patterns and photos of my works of arts on this site. Instruction into carving teckniques will be posted also. Be sure to check out or return to the home web blog

I can also be contacted at
or by phone at 306 - 648 - 3607

Norse Celtic Medieval Woodcarving Studio Chat Room
A chat room has been set up for students of woodcarving, and others to join
This site requires that you must fill in the box of "Why I want to join"
Please enter your name, and reason of why I want to join.
If all requirement are met, you will be approved to join the chat room

go to link
This is not a SCA chat room. This is a chat room for those interested in the old world
craft of woodcarving
Class times and events at the studio will be posted on this chat room site.
From: Charles Casersen

No comments:

Post a Comment